TEDDRAIL’s products mainly include hundreds of varieties which fall into six series of products: train wheel, wheel tyre, wheel center, forging ring parts, disk assembly, forging pieces. TEDDRAIL is the main wheel supplier for railway freight wagon, passenger train, locomotive. Heavy-load locomotive wheel and high speed train wheel with speed higher than 250km / h could also be manufactured. The production quality assurance system for train wheels is accredited with authoritative certifications including the ISO9000:2000 quality system and the AAR issued by the North American Railway Committee.
TEDRAIL offer both casting wheels and forging wheels which has been produced according to international standard:
- AAR M-107/M-208 WHEELS, CARBON STEEL SPECIFICATION
- EN 13262 RAILWAY APPLICATIONSWHEELS - PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS
- BS 5892-3 SPECIFICATION FOR MONOBLOC WHEELS FOR TRACTION AND TRAILING STOCK
- JIS E5402-2 RAILWAY ROLLING STOCK-SOLID STEEL WHEEL
- TB/T 2817 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF WROUGHT STEEL SOLID WHEEL FOR RAILWAY FREIGHT CAR
- Dimension range from diameter 360mm to 1250mm.
- Competitive price and Best delivery time.
- Help customers to design the wheel according to customer’s technical requirement.
- Best sales and technical service.
- Low volume order accepted.
- Best delivery time and top quality control
- Control of the chemical composition of raw materials
- Control of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen content is under standards.
- 100% automated Ultrasonic test as well as magnetic particle of ready products, is achieved to determine the presence of internal defects inspection
- Control of the hardness on the rim surface of the wheels and tyres is realized
- Metal testing for elongation is realized
- Pendulum testing impact machine is used to determine the impact strength of steel
- The determination of steel toughness
OFFERED WHEEL MATERIAL
There are various kinds of railway wheel material could be chose according to customer’s requirements. Normally TEDRAIL could offer following materials:
|Dimension Range of Railway Wheels|
|Outside Diameter Ø D, mm||Inside Diameter Ø D1, ØD2 mm||Width of Rim H mm||Diameter of Hub Ø d mm||Height of hub L mm||Diameter of Hole in Hub Ød0 mm||Thickness of Disk t1, t2 mm||Mass WG kg|